Aurobay Quality and Sustainability Requirements
Aurobay has high expectations of suppliers and sets rigorous requirements relating to quality and compliance, value, sustainability and innovation.
All suppliers must
- Be certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949.
- Comply with Aurobay’s global terms and conditions, including guidelines and our Code of Conduct for suppliers
- Be transparent with facts and data.
- Be proactive in addressing issues and driving efficiency.
- Strive for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction, while maintaining high standards.
- Lead technological innovations and reduce waste.
- Deliver on time and in the correct quantities to shorten lead times.
- Operate a best-in-class cost improvement policy.
Sustainability: Our Code of Conduct for Suppliers
We recognize that Aurobay has a social impact throughout the value chain. All our suppliers are required to follow our Code of Conduct for Suppliers – which clarifies our expectations relating to responsible business behaviors and ethics.
Aurobay further requires our suppliers to ensure that their products are manufactured under conditions that demonstrate respect for human rights, secure health and safety and protect the environment. We expect all first-tier suppliers to cascade our sustainability requirements upstream in the supply chain. Read our → Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Sustainability: the environment Our supply chain constitutes a significant part of the overall impact of our products. We expect our suppliers to take responsibility for their effect on the environment and to actively contribute to reducing our shared environmental impact.
By working closely together with our suppliers towards carbon neutrality, circular resource flows and increasingly transparent and responsible business, we strive to eradicate any negative impact on our planet.