A high-performance, clean and efficient 4-cylinder diesel that’s hybrid-ready and suitable for biofuels.
Based on our award-winning 4-cylinder engine architecture, this diesel shares the same compact, modular design as its petrol counterparts. Advanced boosting from our two-stage serial turbocharger maximizes power and driveability while reducing fuel consumption. State-of-the-art i-ART combustion technology precisely controls the combustion cycle, further improving fuel efficiency. The engine is certified for use with HVO100 fossil-free biodiesel and features systems that trap NOx and filter particulates.
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), lean NOx trap (LNT) and diesel particulate filter (DPF) systems minimize emissions and pollutants while increasing fuel efficiency
- 2500 bar fuel injection pressure also helps to optimize emissions
- High turbocharger position improves fuel economy
- Double variable nozzle turbocharger (VNT) delivers maximum torque and power
- Stiffened engine base architecture reduces noise and vibration
- High pressure die-cast cylinder block and bedplate made from sustainable recycled aluminium alloy
|Fuel:||Diesel, HVO 100|
|Hybridization:||MHEV 48 V|
|Rated power:||173 kW @ 5000 RPM|
|Max torque:||480 Nm @ 1750-2250 RPM|
|Emission standard:||Euro 6d|
Nm Max torque
V mild hybrid-ready
d Euro emission standard