Lightweight, modular 1.5L engine that’s hybrid-ready with excellent low-end torque and drivability.
This lightweight, modular, turbocharged engine offers many of the benefits of our award-winning 4-cylinder architecture in a smaller 3-cylinder frame. It combines excellent power and torque response with world-class fuel efficiency. The compact, simplified design makes the engine suitable for a range of applications. It can fit P1, P2 and P3 hybrid architectures and is suited to plug-in and full hybrid installations. Optimised low-friction combustion keeps emissions, noise and vibrations low.
- 200 bar high pressure fuel injection lowers fuel consumption and emissions
- Precise variable valve timing (VVT) optimises power generation, performance and fuel economy at all engine speeds
- Low inertia turbocharger improves response giving very low time-to-torque
- Roller finger followers and lash adjusters in the valve system reduce friction and fuel consumption
- The integrated exhaust manifold and water pump ensure faster heat up and low noise levels
|Fuel:||Petrol (can include 25% ethanol or 15% methanol)|
|Hybridization:||ICE-only 12v, MHEV 48v, PHEV 400v, FHEV 400v|
|Rated power:||132 kW @ 5500 RPM (DI)|
|Max torque:||265 Nm @ 1500 – 3000 RPM (DI)|
|Emission standard:||China 6b, Euro 6d, SULEV Japan, TZEV, Brazil L7|
Nm max torque (DI)
d Euro emission standard